WordPress support packages
Hosting & technical support packages
Our technical support packages provide all the services a typical business needs to keep its WordPress website live to the world, secure, backed up, monitored and full of useful features.
Suitable for small businesses who don’t update their sites too often, and don’t need regular help from our development, marketing or design teams. You’re still welcome to ask us for support when you need it.
Hourly rate for non-retainer customers: £135 + VAT. 30-min minimum job for Technical package; 15-min minimum for Technical Plus.
- World-class business web hosting at top WordPress host (worth £30 / mo)
- License fees for recommended WordPress plugins (worth £60+ / mo)
- Weekly security & feature updates for WordPress & plugins (worth £50 / mo)
- Advanced analytics platform with GDPR compliance features (worth £15 / mo)
- Dynamic PDF generation system (worth £10 / mo)
- Staging copy of website for trialling changes
- SSL certificate
- Uptime monitoring
- Daily backups (kept for 30 days)
- Hosting management & tech support by Square Eye
- All Technical features, plus:
- Priority support queue for additional requests (1-2 working days)
- 15-minute minimum for each task
Site improvement & marketing retainers
Hourly rate for pre-paid work in retainer packages: £80 + VAT (a 40% discount). 15-min minimum job.
Busy firms, chambers and membership associations will usually welcome a little help on a monthly basis from our multi-skilled team. We can assist with content updates, new features, design changes, email campaigns, member queries, event booking, social media posts, SEO, analytics and more.
We can also devote time to optimising your website ‘under the hood’, to improve its speed, performance, Google rankings, broken links and other quality assurance issues that creep up over time.
- All Tech Plus features, and also:
- Up to 2 hours of site updates and improvements (worth £270)
- 5% discount on additional work
- Advanced security from iThemes Security Pro
- IP restriction to lock down access to your CMS
- Additional offsite backups, kept for 90 days
- Advanced code versioning & development workflow system
- Site quality scans (speed, performance, broken links)
- Bi-annual site review calls
- All Standard features, but with:
- Up to 4 hours of site updates, improvements & SEO (worth £540)
- 10% discount on additional work
- Super-priority support (1 working day)
- SEO analysis & recommendations
- Quarterly site review calls
- All Professional features, but with:
- Up to 8 hours of site updates, improvements, SEO & digital marketing (worth £1080)
- 15% discount on additional work
- Front-of-the-queue for all support requests
- Hourly backups
The small print
- No long-term contracts. Change or cancel your package at any time.
- Not sure if a package is right for you? Use our support package builder to tell us your exact requirements, and we’ll discuss options.
- Priority response means we aim to complete all easy requests or give you a first response on more complex ones within our target timeframe.
- Support packages are billed quarterly in advance; if you change your package mid-quarter, we’ll refund you if appropriate.
- Discounted rates are available when purchasing a top-up block of hours.
- Work outside of retainers and top-ups is billed at the end of the month. If you request significant changes, we may ask you to purchase a top-up first.
- All pricing excludes VAT where appropriate.
Our support clients say
Quick response. Creative with ideas.
Very efficient, easy to do business with, cost effective.
They think outside the box and are constantly alert to new developments that could help us personally.
Square Eye have managed our site since 2001, which is a sign that we trust them completely.
They stand out from other developers in their understanding of the client’s business and ability to work as part of a wider team.
We’d be lost without them.
Helpful, responsive and excellent value for money.
Fast, professional and completely reliable.
Square Eye’s service is second to none. Exceptionally responsive… always one step ahead.